Digital Project Coordinator New York, NY
Digital Project Coordinator
– Contract role in New York City
Our client is looking for a Digital Project Coordinator to work with a team of exceptional editors and producers to create and publish business insights in the form of articles, reports, blogs, videos, podcasts, infographics, email newsletters and other formats.
Working as part of a small digital team, you will assist with many facets of digital publishing, ensure that best-practice processes are followed, and liaise with design and production teams to agree on timelines and resolve issues.
In this role, it is critical that you maintain the quality and frequency of an established world-class digital publishing program. You will also provide feedback on content to sharpen messages, ensure consistency, and optimize for search. It is key that you ensure all content has been through appropriate editorial processes. You will also ensure web/app pages are clear, usable, and conform with publishing best practices (e.g., taxonomy tagging, inline linking, accessibility). This includes anticipating and resolving editorial and production issues.
There will also be projects related to promotional efforts, including email newsletters and app notifications. In addition, there will be opportunities to work with a team to execute special projects that showcase innovation in digital publishing.
- Bachelors degree required; Advanced degree preferred
- 4-6 years of digital editorial experience
- Experience managing digital content and user experience
- Strong business literacy
- Crisp written, verbal and presentation skills
- Effective problem-solving skills, including the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, and make decisions
- Strong organizational and project-management skills
- Comfort working in a low structure, non-hierarchical environment