Executive Assistant New York, NY
Executive Assistant for leading Risk Management Firm
- Contract Role
- Hybrid / NYC
RedStream Technology is recruiting for an Executive Assistant to work with our client, a leading risk management firm based in Manhattan.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key company executives. The successful candidate will provide on-going support to the business while demonstrating the core values of the organization and exercising independent judgment in the resolution of administrative problems. The ability to manage change and seek out additional responsibilities is vital to the success of this position.
- Manage executives’ calendars, including scheduling invites across multiple time zones and prioritizing sensitive matters.
- Daily, weekly and monthly report generation and creation.
- Conflict checks for potential engagements using internal screening system.
- Preparing engagement letters and redlining edits.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, meeting notes, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Discreetly handle sensitive and confidential correspondences, spreadsheets, presentations, Org charts and updating of reports.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, securing equipment and office supplies, organizing catering and incoming visitors when necessary.
- Compile and process expense reports.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Point person for visitor and guest logistics such as clearing visitors with building security, office space, and other basic administrative tasks as requested.
- Schedule interviews between candidates and hiring managers, handle onboarding functions for new hires, act as liaison between new hire and Human Capital upon arrival, etc.
- Act as liaison to corporate security team for local management of employee badging system.
- Handle office facility requests and maintain general office appearance.
- Participate in and/or lead special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in an administrative assistant or executive assistant role.
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred.
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative.
- High level of integrity.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook including calendar management, Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal, written, and presentation) are required. Interpersonal skills are essential to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work effectively with Senior Management, the EA team, and colleagues at all levels of company.
- Ability to accept direction and additional responsibilities from managers and/or staff supervisor.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; Ability to organize and prioritize multiple and moderately complex tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure.
- Overtime hours as necessary.
- Proof of Covid vaccination required