Kafka Administrator Remote, United States
-Remote Contract position (United States)
RedStream Technology is searching for a Kafka Administrator who excited by the chance to discover opportunities in data – using established tools and techniques or by innovating new ones — to get insights from large complex data sets. In this role within a global management consulting company, you will work alongside highly talented business consultants to help with various analyses and implementations.
- Must have professional Kafka administration with cloud experience
- Strong experience in building and administering Confluent Kafka messaging platform
- Strong experience designing and building highly available high-volume messaging infrastructure with Kafka on AWS (e.g., stretch cluster, active/active or active/passive) using Mirror Maker or other replication tools
- Good experience Kafka connectors (source and sink) and KSQL, have worked with Kafka brokers, Zookeeper, Topics, connectors for Setup and administration
- Strong experience in setting up monitoring and management with tools.
- 5+ years of experience on Confluent Kafka
- 3+ years of experience on Confluent Kafka Cloud Kafka, Control Central, Confluent Kafka Connect, Confluent Kafka Security feature
- 2+ years of experience on Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana/Splunk) and engineering cloud migration solutions
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as TerraForm
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline