Legal Counsel Governance & Risk Advisory Hybrid, Metro NYC
Legal Counsel Governance & Risk Advisory
–Contract Hybrid position (3 times/week on-site at midtown Manhattan office)
RedStream Technology is recruiting for an experienced corporate attorney to support the Governance and Risk Advisory (GRA) business lines in the North American region of a premier worldwide valuation and corporate finance firm. The attorney in this role will support service lines in forensic investigations and intelligence, compliance risk and diligence, restructuring, expert services and financial services compliance and regulation.
- Provide general legal support and solutions-focused legal advice on a variety of matters to the GRA business.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a range of commercial contracts, such as confidentiality agreements, master service agreements, client engagement agreements, vendor agreements, hold harmless letters and RFP’s.
- Review, update and/or create/design precedent agreements and processes (including process for exceptions) as needed and appropriate.
- Build strong relationships with GRA business.
- Work as a team player in the global GRA legal team.
- Admitted to practice law in the US with minimum of 8+ years’ post qualification experience.
- Professional and commercial approach to problem solving and a strong team ethic is essential.
- Solid law firm training and in-house experience with a regional or global company.
- Ability and desire to work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
-Proof of COVID vaccination required