Procurement Specialist Philadelphia, PA
-Contract role, Philadelphia, PA (or Stamford, CT)
RedStream Technology is seeking a Procurement Specialist to join a global management consulting firm as a member of their global sourcing team.
In this role, you will lead major sourcing events, manage end-to-end strategic sourcing cycles including the RFP process, negotiation and contract review, and collaborate with the contracts team, security experts, and other specialized experts.
You will also manage and build ongoing and successful relationships with suppliers and assist in inspiring fulfillment of contract obligations. You will also identify and constructively raise process and other improvement opportunities as well as help create solutions that can impact the effectiveness of sourcing and the department as a whole.
- 7+ years in a professional business environment
- 5+ years of indirect procurement experience
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Deep and strategic knowledge of procurement and accounting concepts, ERP systems, RFx processes, contracts and T&C’s, and generally accepted purchasing principles; expert commodity knowledge
- Proven track record in applying experience and knowledge to create continuous and strategic improvements in spend and risk management
- Outstanding change management and project management skills
- Very strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills; ability to quickly articulate creative, practical solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and influencing skills; comfortable working across all organizational levels and ability to inspire confidence in senior leadership
- Excellent time management and ability to manage competing priorities, deadlines and ambiguous situations effectively