Project Manager Remote, United States
Project Manager, Laboratory Information Systems
-Contract Remote position
RedStream Technology is seeking an Agile Project Manager for implementation of a new laboratory information management system for a medical labs company. The Project Manager will do, among other things, analysis, documentation, and lead daily stand ups.
- Creating a motivational, transparent, collaborative, fun, open, and trustful environment where teams can work efficiently and deliver high-quality products quickly
- Promoting self-organization and cross-functionality within and across three teams, relinquishing control and modifying leadership style to involve the team in decision making
- Promoting effective conflict resolution both within and outside the team
- Assisting the team in making appropriate commitments and supporting them in standing up for their estimates
- Organizing and facilitating (or working with a designated team member to conduct) effective team ceremonies (e.g., backlog grooming, sprint and release planning sessions, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews/demos and retrospectives)
- Preventing team distractions, identifying roadblocks, and leading the impediments-solving process, and escalating risks and issues if necessary
- BA/BS in Computer Science (or equivalent relevant work experience)
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC
- PMP certification is a plus
- Laboratory Information Management Systems and/or laboratory operations experience is a major plus
- 5-10 years of experience delivering software/web products in an agile/lean environment as a project manager, scrum master, or equivalent agile role
- Proven program/project and delivery experience in a professional environment, including ownership or delivery of a sizable product or product component
- Experience communicating to all levels within an organization, including senior leaders.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to help teams improve the way they work together and deliver outcomes.