Project Manager Remote
-Remote (Eastern or Central Time Zone), contract role
RedStream Technology is seeking a Project Manager to join a people operations program at a global management consulting firm. This program will include projects such as evaluating technology enhancements, improving end-user experiences, reviewing current processes and implementing process improvements. The project manager will be working across various teams including HR, vendor management, IT and others.
- Document projects and initiatives in the pipeline, including key milestones and inter dependencies.
- Work closely with department leaders to manage projects, escalate risks, identify areas to problem-solve, identify technical issues and coordinate with other cross-functional teams (Finance, Tax, Risk, etc.) to help deliver the desired outcomes.
- Work with department leadership to manage deliverable dates and ensure the collection of metrics to evaluate the initiative progress and its process efficiency, while mitigating risks and helping to develop the approach to syndicate changes among relevant stakeholders and end users.
- Coordinate / manage multiple initiatives at once and ensure that delivery is aligned in regard to timing, re-prioritization and expected outcomes.
Qualifications & Skills
- BA or BS/Undergraduate Education required
- 5+ years in a professional services environment preferred
- Understanding of procurement, HR and/or the MSP or VMS space is a plus
- Experience and training utilizing Agile methodologies is a plus
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills to ensure execution of activities on time and rapidly escalating risks or delays
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple small tasks in parallel and with different timelines for delivery
- Ability to be self-managed, proactive, and take full ownership of role
- Proactive self-starter with ability to manage several streams of work/work on multiple projects at one time to ensure teams are delivering initiatives on time and on scope
- Excellent teamwork capabilities and very good interpersonal skills, able to provide support and coaching as necessary
- Evidence of sound judgment, professionalism, maturity, trustworthiness
- Enjoy and get energized by complex problem-solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Ease and comfort in presenting to all levels of an organization and working across various stakeholder groups