React Developer New York, NY
Front End Developer with React
- Contract role, Metro NY area
RedStream Technology is recruiting a Front End Developer with React to join a dynamic cloud development team of a global management consulting firm. The team builds new enterprise-wide applications as driving the migrations of existing applications to the cloud and adapting them to leverage native cloud capabilities.
THE TEAM AND ROLE:
The team is responsible for the development, support, maintenance and implementation of an enterprise application that is scalable, resilient, and distributed. You will be a key member of the team that is responsible for migrating existing solutions onto a public cloud and help adapt cloud native capabilities. Youll also work on solving problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard programming concepts and principles and application of own judgment. Youll be member of a squad that has the technical capability to develop and implement various components of an application from end to end. You will develop and implement new and ongoing application needs to complete end to end setup of the product.
- Bachelors/Masters degree from an accredited college/university in technology related field
- 7+ years of IT experience with appetite for high-end software development
- Solid product development experience
- Solid experience with ReactJS, Redux, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, ECMAScript 6, WebPack and Babel
- At least 2 years of experience developing cloud native applications preferably using AWS (S3, EKS, lambda, ECS, EC2, EFS, RDS, SQS, SNS, Elastic Beanstalk, Amplify, API Gateway, etc) and good understanding of DNS, TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks
- Certification as AWS Solutions Architect or Certified Developer is a plus
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience with Java 8 or higher
- Experience with SpringBoot 2 framework.
- Experience working with Microservices and Event Driven Architecture
- Experience working with container orchestration managers such as Kubernetes
- Experience with TDD and DevOps practices and tooling (E.g. CI/CD pipelines)
- Experience with backend and/or frontend testing frameworks like JUnit, Mocha, Chai, Enzyme