Senior DevOps Remote
– Remote Contract Role
Our client, a prestigious consulting firm, is seeking a highly skilled developers with an SRE mindset to help us with this transformation.You’ll combine Agile with expertise in cloud, big data and mobile to create and maintain custom solutions, in a way consistent with SRE principles, that help clients increase productivity and make timely decision.
- Development, implementation and operation of IT systems and processes supporting SaaS applications and platforms.
- Automation of provisioning, quality controls, security auditing and maintenance.
- Continuous measurement and improvement of efficiency of operational activities and resources.
- Continuously learn new technology skills (cloud, orchestration, network, operating system) with a strong focus on open source products and to contribute to the continued skill building of the tribe.
- Practicing, role modeling and coaching teams in key areas of SRE related competencies
Skills and Requirements:
- IaC languages: Terraform, Ansible and others
- CI/CD tooling: CircleCI, GoCD, Jenkins, GitLab and others – either of them
- Test automation frameworks: test-kitchen, awspec, inspec and others
- Public cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Containerization: Kubernetes, Docker, helm
- API life-cycle management and message bus technologies: APIgee, Kafka and others
- Web front-end and database products: Nginx, Postgres, Mongo, Redis
- Monitoring and data analytics tools: Splunk, Elastic, Prometheus, Grafana, AppDynamics and others
- Networking experience: load balancing, network security, standard network protocols (HTTP/s, DNS, etc.)
- Operating system experience: Linux, Windows
- green – exp tech lead or team manager 2 plus year, there will be project coordination