Senior QA Automation Engineer Secaucus, NJ
Senior QA Automation Engineer
– Contract role in Secaucus, NJ
Our client, a leading media and entertainment firm is looking for a strong Senior QA Automation Engineer with strong experience validating backend services such as APIs in a cloud environment. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing, dynamic and creative team, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Design, develop and maintain API tests written in C#. Perform manual API testing using Postman
- Work with DevOps to integrate automated tests into the CI/CD pipeline.
- Participate in all agile ceremonies.
- Work closely with Devs to support a release process that facilitates rapid development while reducing risk.
- 5+ years in an API testing role
- Strong C# / .NET OR Appium & Java
- BDD knowledge
- CI/CD (Azure Devops preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience.