Software Engineer with Node.js and Golang Remote
Senior Software Engineer with Node.js and Golang
-Remote Contract Position, East Coast preferred
- Five or more years of professional experience developing software by writing code that is readable, testable, maintainable, and scalable.
- Experience in code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, and application security.
- Experience writing and executing unit, functional and integration tests using automated test frameworks
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with other developers, as well as technical and non-technical people within software teams
- Hands on experience building APIs and microservices
- Experience building and leveraging container-based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- Experience building native cloud solutions on either AWS (preferred), GCP or Azure Experience working in Agile teams, including active participation in sprint ceremonies.
- Ability to scope projects, define workstreams and effectively lead and mentor more junior colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline with excellent academic record
-Proof of COVID vaccination required