Sr. Recruiter Jersey City, NJ
-Contract role in Jersey City, NJ
RedStream Technology is seeking a Recruiter for a global risk management and data analytics company.
As Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for the full-cycle delivery of recruitment services to various corporate areas within the company. The role is a combination of senior stakeholder management, change management, and projects to help support the development of the Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence in conjunction with the global & regional leads. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, competency-based interviewing skills, and strong attention to detail. Experience with candidate engagement (pre-close, offer negotiations, and preboarding) combined with basic knowledge of domestic employment laws and regulations are necessary for this role.
- Full cradle to grave execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, phone screening, interviewing, and communication with candidates & managers). Meet defined performance targets with a focus on time, cost, experience, and quality of hire.
- Support creation of role-specific interview questions and assessment techniques designed to assure optimal fit in the role. Continuous sourcing to develop a diverse pool of internal and external talent. Ensure timely completion of reporting requirements. Partnership with business partners across a variety of corporate business areas.
- Present and deliver suitable recruitment strategy for each role that includes talent insights, sourcing channels & methodology, interview/ assessment process, offer structure, and associated timelines. Partnership with regional leads for program-specific hiring initiatives and ad-hoc confidential searches and talent pool creation for future business needs and succession.
- Ensure the applicant tracking system is leveraged appropriately following all required policy & procedures with accuracy ensuring compliance is top of mind.
- Take ownership of the offer process ensuring all relevant stakeholders are consulted and due consideration is made to budget and enterprise leveling.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers & HR Business Partners to develop a strong partnership to maximize the effectiveness of our recruiting process. Provide regular status updates on recruitment efforts, communicate early warnings, and provide feedback about the performance of the recruitment process to the regional Talent Acquisition Lead.
- Support continuous process improvement activities.
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years experience delivering full cycle corporate recruitment services with a mid-sized to large organization
- Agency and/ or in-house full cycle recruitment experience.
- Experience developing recruitment sourcing strategies inclusive of a variety of tools and resources.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with senior leaders
- Significant experience with sourcing, selection and onboarding processes; experience in passive sourcing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high attention to detail and organization
- Focused on collaboration with partners from across the enterprise
- Demonstrated business acumen and knowledge of various corporate areas including IT, Finance, HR, Legal, etc.
- Possess and demonstrate a customer service ethos and accountability for delivery
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately follow policy & process
- Excellent time management and a focus on working in a solution-orientated manner