Systems Analyst New York, NY
Senior Help Desk Technician
– Contract On-Site Position (downtown Manhattan location)
RedStream Technology is recruiting for a Senior Help Desk Technician to join a real estate development, investment, and management firm, headquartered in New York City with properties across the United States. This is the job for you if you are a highly collaborative, intellectually curious technician who is passionate about all Office 365 services and related technologies.
The ideal candidate has experience working on a small team supporting and troubleshooting any issue from Level 1 to Level 3. Candidate will report to IT Senior Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Provide Level 1 – Level 3 support for users on a wide range of hardware/software issues
- Create/manage user accounts in Active Directory and Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Packaging & deploying software using Power Shell (Nice to Have)
- Work closely with other teams within the Technology Group on cybersecurity incident response, special projects, system maintenance, etc.
- Set up and maintain hardware (desktops, laptops, iPads, mobile devices, printers, AV systems and all other peripherals) with a periodic refresh
- Support and maintain Conference Rooms (UC Workspace)
- Create and maintain Knowledge Base articles for both users and IT personnel to assist with knowledge transfer
Technical Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related focus, or equivalent experience
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 10, Apple OS, iOS, and Android
- Service Now experience or equivalent.
- Active Directory/Azure AD experience
- Microsoft Office 365 expertise
- Ability to Create/Modify Group Policies
- Adept with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Ability to develop scripts to automate manual tasks (Nice to Have)
- Ability to package software to be deployed to machines silently (Nice to Have)
- Skilled with Audio Visual / Conferencing technologies