Web Producer Portland, OR
– Contract role, Remote but must be located in Pacific time zone
RedStream Technology is seeking a Web Producer to join the publishing and communications team of a global consulting firm that’s publishing cutting-edge business content. With your passion for creating engaging content and expert problem-solving skills, you will help the team to update and expand the firms corporate web site.
- Use the content-management system to create and update pages and sections of the site.
- Work closely with editors, designers, and internal clients to ensure that pages adhere to brand guidelines and meet communications goals.
- Test and review site updates to ensure the integrity of the user experience.
- Identify and problem-solve roadblocks to successful task completion, including liaising with the technical team.
- Manage multiple projects and monitor timelines in the publishing process to meet project deadlines.
- Assist the team in developing, documenting, and improving editorial and production processes.
- Assist with administrative tasks as required.
- Assist with email production using Harmony.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices in web communications, user experience, and digital publishing.
- Experience working with enterprise-grade content-management systems (Sitecore experience an advantage).
- Familiarity with HTML.
- Familiarity with editorial style guides (Chicago and AP).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High standards and attention to detail.
- Comfort juggling multiple tasks and working on deadline.